Chefs No.1 knife (1900 s 20 bw)
- Extremely sharp blade made of special chrome-molybdenum steel
- Ideal for all cutting styles
- Good balance
- In an exclusive wooden box
- Protector blade protection included
- Handle made of high quality acrylic
- The Chef’s No. 1 is a cooking knife of the top drawer.
Due to the elaborate heat treatment in vacuum, the blades achieve a hardness of 57 +- 1 Rockwell, the guarantee for high sharpness and edge retention. The special sharpness of the knife is generated by GIESSER’s professional staff (professional cutting tool mechanics) in several stages. The ultimate finish is done by Master hand.
- Very exclusive is also the handle. The plates are made of high quality acrylic. Each handle is unique, the shape of the handle is precisely adapted to the needs of the user. Therefore, the cooking knife is perfect in the hand and supports safe cutting in an excellent way. This special and valuable cooking knife should always be rinsed with care by hand and stored safely