Giesser Breaking Knife 25 cm Scalloped edge primeline (12200 wwl 25)
- Blade made of high quality chrome molybdenum steel
- Curved shape
- Scalloped edge
- Soft shell, hard core for secure hold
- Easy on the wrists
- Blade made from high grade chrome molybdenum steel, hardened in vacuum process to 56 – 57 Rockwell hardness grade.
Highly polished surface for highest possible rust resistance and durability of the cutting edge. Honing by hand for perfect sharpness.
- Curved and narrow blade for work that is ergonomic and gentle on the wrist. The blade shape, above all, facilitates the drawing cut.
Soft handle material enables fatigue-free work while protecting the joints and thus contributes to enhanced work productivity.
The well-crafted handle guard safely protects the hand from slipping into the blade.
- The plastic handle is suitable for contact with food and complies with the requirements of the following legal regulations (each including all amendments and in the current version at the time of making this declaration):
Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 on materials and objects (including active and intelligent food contact materials and objects), intended for coming into contact with food and repealing Directives 80/590/EWG and 89/109/EWG – in their currently valid version.
Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011 dated 14.01.2011 on materials and objects made from plastic intended for coming into contact with food.
The knives are dishwasher proof. However, we recommend manual cleaning to protect the cutting edge.